Saturday, April 19, 2008

time is ticking.....tic toc babe!!!

what 9 degree? cheomal? really? gosh no wonder i'm cocooning in my precious duvet all day... today is superbly cold... i cant feel my legs...always numb... but i cant blame it all on the cold weather... it might be due to fat substances clogging my blood vessels... hahaha what ever it is i'm happily cocooning in my duvet.... what else should i rambling on... my mum called just now demanding me to send her a letter or else she will not send me the new handbag... it a bit burden if you ask me as its hard to put feelings into words... feelings are subjective and abstract. then, my babe call all the way from uk... how i miss her... we always hang out together... always understand each other... she always there when i need comfort... we always do stupid things together and later she will drag me back on the track hahaha and she will always be my babe forever... majimak ... yaksok!promise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw.... chek kia!!! miss you... tell you what... add a chatter box or something... easier to leave a comment... and do something about the layout!