Sunday, April 13, 2008

red devilish me

its late and im awake... LOL such lame way to start my first blog post.... what should i write then? How about what i did today... aside from watching dvds and online, of course.

today, i'm a bit depressed as I cant change the layout ... found one layout (with cheesy heechul's banner) but cant use it for some reason that i don even know... ##^%^^#@@$^&&*. anyway i went out with bunch of friends (didnt know them coz im just following N), eating at one fine Taiwanese eateries, lepakking and stuff. I guess my mum will be satisfied with this so call progress in my life) hahaha... then we went to mt Victoria...what a freaking beautiful scenery... what a shame i didn't bring my cammie with me.... sigh!..... however, im still madly happy on what happen last saturday night... koreans...just love them.... hahahha im crazzy aite~^^

No comments: