Sunday, April 27, 2008

my mom once said that my ultimate problem in this world is friend. According to her observation, i always encounter problem either being incompatible with my friends, feeling lost and unwanted or solely follow what my friends ask me to do.... hurm what life anyway if its not this complicated (hong gil dong, 2008)... however, it is quite surprising to know that i am not invincible like i used to think and i have quite a number of friends who love me who notice everything that i do or lack of. they make me happy and drag me back on track when i go overboard. they dare tell me that i have pieces of chilli stuck between teeth so i won't embarrass myself further. i came to realize when my friend told me she miss me so dearly and actually remember what we did together in IPBA. she is not someone that share heart-2-heart stuff with me instead she always teased me back in ipba, she acts like she doesnt care, sometime acts like i really get on her nerves which left me clueless and feeling guilty. she love doing that... trust me... she enjoys doing that. i'm quite surprised when she wrote me an e-letter, pouring her feelings about me. this is what she wrote:

Nisrin,

Don’t be surprised… yes… you are on the list! Haha…..

I know we didn’t really have those ‘heart to heart’ thingy, but I have always enjoyed your company. I will never forget the times when we ate at Scud, going to Midvalley for movies and all the times we spent talking, although most of the things that we talked about revolved around DBSK, Super Junior, Big Bang and those other Korean artists.. haha… Thanks for sharing and constantly updating me…

P/S: I haven’t really wish you happy birthday for your birthday last year right? So, Happy Birthday! Hope you’re always fine in New Zealand!

sweet isn't it? that e-letter made me cry for more than 30 mins. eyes all red and i got eye-bags the next day. how dreadful hahaha..... i cry again when she claimed that i'm her anti-lonely/homesick agent... she even change her status and said that she miss me.... how sweet...and at that moment i know that i have friends that i can count on... same with zulee, my babe. Never once cross in my mind that she will call me and cried for 5 mins just to tell how dearly she miss me...and i was so happy that i suddenly clueless and don't know how to act...either cry or laugh or i dont know... there is no action or words that suitable to describe how i feel about them... they are beyond all the feelings that normal people usually have. saying i miss them seems so lowly and inadequate to describe it. owh not to forget tasneem mohammad poyer, the coolest senior in entire universe. she act as my mummy, she always remind me to study, to do my work and lots of other stuff that i should be remind of... lets just say she is my guardian angel hahahahah fake walmart mummy i do love u... you know that aite? i hope you and daddy will be happy all the time.... i pray for your happiness...... luv you guys heaps

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... i think i know who that is... we miss you a lot here... :((