Tuesday, September 9, 2008

when pickled possum meet Mr Kim

its been a long time... I have a lot of thought of what to write in my blog... but 24 hours per day is not enough..hehhehe... ive been busy lately.... however today...I met Mr Kim early in the morning and im darn happy so let me tell you what happen. I met Mr Kim at quad.. he was waiting for his class to start...same with me wink~~~ we had our little chat. then evil thought *poof* appear on my mind. I start telling him about me fasting today and tell him that I am going to invite him for Hari Raya celebration. He seems so happy about it (his face glows i tell ya) then i tell him that he needs to bring a flower basket, foods that he cooks and also 'duit raya' worth of 20 dolars for me and my flatmates. Then he ask why 20 dolars. I reply "owh 20 is the minimum money that we usually get. My frens used to give me like 50 and my parents always give me more than hundred (its a lie)" then he said " great,txt me like a week before so i can prepare myself and everything that i need to bring" [me laughing inside like mad; hahaha mr kim yg comel tertipu jua kau]after a while, i suddenly remember that i'm fasting and i should not lie or play trick on people (berdosa tuh).then i give him a cute laugh and said that im just kidding ~~ the end.....

at 12.30 i was spazzing on the LLC's net then my fren told me that xanadu is already out. so she help me to find that clip which heechul was in. it is called "don't walk away" and heechul as Sonny is friggin cute... another cute MR KIM.... he sang the whole song and at the middle part somthing happen. there is a scene where he need to pull Kira and ask her not to leave him while singing. unfortunately, he accidentally pulled Kira's rollerskate. i wish i was at home so i can gelak golek2 at their facial expression at that time. both did not expect such thing will happen. heechul actually laugh a lil bit at that part. Heechul being witty and cool continue singing while holding the roller skate as if it is part of the musical. he looks so cute doing that.... ~~ the end

both Mr Kim made pickled possum happy.....~~ the end

No comments: