Monday, August 4, 2008

hope and hopeless

my plan often backfired....
my wish never come true
my expectation is never be part of reality
it sounds perfect at first but towards the end it shattered like a breakable glass heart.


but the feeling of eagerly waiting for something, expecting something unusual, romantic and surprising will happen often kill me. funny. even though the lil me inside told to stop hoping, i cant. although i am pretty damn sure that it wont happen, i can't stop feasting on the ideas in my head.

hoping is what i do to keep on living. if i stop hoping....i will die....in pain and sufferings.

even it is hurt when my plan backfired
even my heart bleeding when wishes never come true
even the pain is unbearable when everything is not up to what i expect
i will stop hoping
coz hope is the cure.........

im hopelessly hoping for a surprise birthday celebration, success, love, friendship, health and a great future with loads of money to burn....

No comments: